Thursday, November 7, 2013

More MTC goodness

Hey guys! I sent another letter! I'm sorry to hear about Emma. The other day I had a feeling I should write just her a letter and send it and I did. And I'm glad I did. I hope it will make her happy and feel better. Just tell her I love her and not to worry because everything will be ok. I love you Emma!!!! Eat lots of Halloween candy for me!! :)
So in the package I would like an electric razor, maybe some sweater things to wear over my shirts, and maybe another pair of slacks. haha! And candy. and food. haha! But anything will make me happy :) My companions parents sent some a package over from England like candy and stuff and hes been sharing it with us and their candy is really delicious. They're chocolate is really creamy and really good. Hes having a hard time adjusting to the food here because its "too sweet" haha! He has some funny British sayings and stuff. I have pictures and stuff we took but Ill have to put them on later during laundry time. haha. We don't have enough time in the day to do everything... We went to the temple this morning and then ate breakfast there. We get all you can eat BYU creamery ice cream on Wednesdays and Sundays. That's always yummy. 
I leave for Honduras either the 11th or the 12th. Im not sure. Ive heard both. They told me I dont need a visa to get there so they haven't said anything  about it. I can call from the airport before I leave. So yeah I can call home. Idk how long I can talk for tho. haha. So yeah. The MTC is pretty good. The Spanish os going pretty good. The hardest part is knowing which conjunction to use for which word and for present tense and past and future. So there's like 30 tree charts to memorize and remember when we speak it. But over time we memorize them. We have English fasts once in a while. So we cant speak anything but Spanish all day. We teach lessons to "investigators" theyre really teachers acting as investigators, all in Spanish a couple times a week. And then we have church in Spanish and class in Spanish and then we have TRC's. They're pretty much like going into a members home and sharing a message with them. They're people who know Spanish or whatever language you're learning and they volunteer here. So like once a week we talk with those people. And we also got to teach the native speakers from Mexico. Which was fun and interesting. But yeah the Spanish is good. We have 3 teachers. One went to Alabama on his mission (English speaking) and a year into the mission he was transferred to Spanish speaking. And then idk where the other one went and then the girl teacher went to Houston Spanish speaking. And two of them are learning to teach Spanish at BYU. So they know what they're doing. Even tho they're only like 2  years older than me!!! haha! They're really cool people tho.Well I love you guys! I miss you!! Give Emma a big hug and kiss for me! I love you mom!!! I love you Emma!!! :-*      \(^.^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment