Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dear Mom and Emma

October 5th 2013




Dear Mom and Emma,
Hi Mom! Everything is going good. The MTC is pretty fun so far. The first week has been goig by really slow but I hear the first week is always slow then it picks up. So, I found out that I come home from my mission on September 15th, 2015 and leave for Honduras on November 11th.

The Spanish is going good. Elder Sheppard (my companion) and I had to teach a lesson in Spanish the 3rd day to "investigators". It is funny to hear Elder Sheppard talk because he is from England. She was really spanish teacher here but to us she is an investigator. I guess a lot of it is coming back. Ive been told I have a good accent when I talk in Spanish.

The food is pretty good. We can eat however much we want. And, there are a lot of options to chose from. I saw Mitch Urrutia today.

So, my P-days are Fridays. We go to the temple and then mission portal stuff and then emails then nap time the laundry. I didnt have to bring all of my toiletries because the bookstore here has it all. Oh well! I miss you! I miss Emma! I love you both.
Love Elder Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment