Monday, June 15, 2015

6/15/2015

Well our investigator Lurbin will be getting baptized on Saturday with her little brother finally!!! Me and one of the zone leaders and a member sat her down and we gave her a good talking to. haha. She said she was going to get baptized before I would leave the area but then I told her it would be better if she just got baptized as soon as possible. So she did what she had to do and then she has been telling us she needs to buy new clothes and stuff. haha! So she is definitely ready!! That was the best thing that happened this week. Other than the week was pretty normal. We found some more people and we are getting ready for changes next week. Chances are I will be leaving here and going to a different area. I miss you guys!! Emma looks cute with no teeth :) hahaha. Tell everyone I said hi and that I miss them! I love you guys!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week!! Happy Birthday coming up mom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being the best mom ever!!! 

1 comment: