Monday, June 8, 2015

WORKING HARD



The tree is right by the main building! :P You should have just asked somebody. haha! I remember TRC. Except we had to do it in Spanish :P haha. It would have been nice to do it in English. But now I could go back and do it without a problem. haha. This week was good. We have the same investigators that are progressing slowly but surely. We are trying everything we can with them. They just each have their own problems. But everything will turn out in the end. One of them should be getting baptized on the 13. We have faith! haha. She has some pretty big problems. But she can get over them. If she has the will and faith to change she will do it. She has been coming to church for the past 6 weeks. Everything is going fine here. Still haven't bought my camera cause there's no where to buy it from. Well miss you guys and love you!!! Hae a great week!!! Things are going good here. I have a new companion. Elder Linsenmann from Saint Marys Idaho. Yes we are both from Idaho!!! haha! Everyone cant believe it when we tell them we dont even live close to each other. haha. But we are making progress with some of the families we are teaching. He has just a s much time as elder Burnham, they were companions in the mtc, and to be honest, his Spanish is even worse.... haha. But its ok. Cause he at least tries to talk. He will be the one to start conversations and he will talk in the lessons which takes some of the weight off of my shoulders. But we both have the same interests and everything. But this is going to be a good change. I have 2 changes left after this one. So it is just working just as hard as ever. Its still hot as ever here. I havent been able to buy a camera yet cause here in Catacamas the cameras are waaaaaay too expensive. 150 dollars for a 70 dollar camera.... But I will just have to wait until I go to Tegucigalpa. I hope you have a great week!!! Love you guys and miss you!!! Tell Emma Hi for me!!! Give her a big hug and kiss for me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment