Monday, August 10, 2015

WINDING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Darin's letter today. It is exactly what I needed to hear.  I love seeing his stregnth and how much he has grown. I cant wait to have him home!!! 


So this is my last change and Im staying here in ********* and I stayed with Elder *******. I was thinking its so weird. You spend your whole mission never thinking that this moment would come, and here it is at the door. Its sad yet happy at the same time. I was thinking yesterday that I wont be able to make promises as a representative as Jesus Christ when I get home, and then see the people keep the commitment and receive the blessings. Yesterday we did divisions and we visited many less actives and we talked about praying and reading the scriptures a lot. It doesnt matter how busy our schedule is, we can always find time to read and to pray. To keep those 2 commandments. Thats kind of been my motto here in the mission. If you want to see changes in your life, read the scriptures everyday and pray. It helps with the temptations, with the sadness, with everything! And I can make the promise as a representative of Christ that they will receive many blessings. Everything is going good here. We have found some positive people and are going to put all our energy into baptizing them before I leave. haha. With Faith we can do it! If you dont believe you wont receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment