Monday, April 13, 2015

NEWS FROM THE MISSION!!

Hey guys! Well this week has been alright. Its super hot here. The weather is a little bipolar... Its super hot and then it will rain and get super humid and then it will go back to being just hot and then rain again. Yesterday I was sitting at night not doing anything and I was already sweating.... So yeah... haha. Its hotter in the houses than it is outside. The mission this week has a goal of finding 50 new people to teach. So we will be focusing on contacting and finding the news. We had a few people that were going to get baptized at the end of this month, but they didnt come to church yesterday so they wont have the right amount of attendances to get baptized. So we have to wait for an extra week, and hopefully they will come this sunday. Elder Burnham is learning spanish quickly. Hes learning spanish and learnign what to say and teach. We are having fun!! Well I miss you guys and love you!! Tell Emma hi for me and that I miss her and love her. Give her a big hug and kiss for me!! Love you guys!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment