Monday, March 23, 2015

WHAT A WEEK!!!

Hey guys!! Well this week went good. We had 5 baptisms!!! Yay!!! I baptized 3 of them. I baptized Sandi and her son Denis, and then I baptized Nestor. We had a good week with the baptisms and it was pretty hectic. We have some baptisms for this weekend also but those will be requiring a little bit more faith. So pray for Kimberly and Anarda so that they can fix their problems to be baptized this weekend. We have been having a hard time finding some new people, but our stake is doing something this week where there needs to be 100 investigators in sacrament meeting this Sunday. So hopefully the members will do their part. That is the most frustrating part of the missionary work, is when the members don't do their part. How many sets of missionaries are in your ward?? Are they sisters or elders?? Well this week will be an even better week. I miss you guys and love you. I have a little bit less than 6 months left. Crazy :P the time goes by waaaay fast... A young woman in our ward just got her mission call yesterday so we went this morning to find out where shes going and shes going to Nicaragua in May. I remember when I was in that position. haha! But now Im coming closer and closer to the end. Changes are next Tuesday. I highly doubt that we will be changed but anything could happen. Love you guys!! I remember I wanted to lose my tooth at school so I could get a tooth necklace too! hahahaha! Shes my sister!!! ;) Tell her I love her and miss her and give her a big hug!! Love you!!!!
View from our House


Add caption


Our Apartment

Our zone

Tegucigulpa 

Members Tattoo


baleadas

our Chapel



Our Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment