Monday, April 27, 2015

TRIALS AND FAITH




This week was much better. We put a lot of baptismal dates and found lots of new people, but I still feel like Im doing all the work, and no one came to church yesterday... :( oh well... Sometimes the Lord just tries our faith. Ether 12. We dont receive miracles until after the trial of our faith. But everything is going good. I gave my companion more times to talk. Sometimes he just doesn't want to. I remember my first couple months I was like him. Quiet, I would zone out because I just wouldn't understand what was going on, and I didnt know what to say. But my companion will get there quick. He is learning and sometimes I look to him in the lesson to talk and he just gets this scared look on his face. haha. He gave his first blessing ever this week and he was shaking and nervous and his Spanish wasnt that great but it was a good blessing. We found a little girl thats 15 years old who is the daughter of a less active and we asked her if she wants to listen to us. She said shes learning with the Jehovah Witness but she would love to hear about our beliefs as well. haha. She totally looks like a Jehovah Witness. hahaha. But we will help take her out of apostasy ;P Well I miss you guys and love you!! Everything is going well here. Yes I got the money. Thank you so much!!! Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment