Tuesday, March 3, 2015

17 Months!!!


This week was pretty good. We have 15 people with a baptismal date all for march, or the first week in April. Its pretty crazy! We were finding people all over the place!!! This week we are going to focus on keeping all of them ready for baptism and focus on helping them complete all of their goals. I hope you all had a good week. I miss you and love you guys!! Today is 17 months on the mission! :P Crazy!!! Ive been away for 17 months!! It sure doesnt seem that long. Next month, I will be completing a sisters mission. Haha. Tiffany will be at home by that time. Its crazy how fast time flies all the time. Sometimes you want it to speed up and other times you want it to slow down. How is everything going on there?? Is everything going good? Well I dont really have much to say... haha! We are going to play soccer today with the zone. It should be pretty fun. I will have to take some pictures and send them next week! haha. Well have a good week!!! Love you and miss you guys!! Be good Emma!! And Emma, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! 7 years old!!!!! Youre getting old!!!!! :) Have mom buy you something good for your birthday from me ;) haha. I wish I was there to be with you for your birthday, but next year! Next year you get baptized!! Wow!! Are you excited?? I am! Well have a good week Emma! Love you!!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment