Monday, February 23, 2015

TRANSFERS AND NEW CALLINGS

Hey Mom and Emma!!! I hope all is going well in California. Well I am in a new area! Same zone as my first one so its a little dejavu but I like it!!! My new companion is Elder Alvarado from Costa Rica. Our area is Cerro Grande. We are opening this area. There haven't been elders here for a long time. Just sisters so president opened it up again this change and put me and my companion in here. And as if that isnt enough stress just starting from scratch, Im also the district leader! Im the district leader over 4 sisters, 2 elders, and me and my companion. 4 Companionship's. Its a little crazy sometimes... haha! Im adapting to the new leadership position. Idk if you remember Mark Mathieson, but hes my zone leader, and Im his district leader. haha! Well yeah. So this week has been crazy getting to know the area and finding new people to teach. We have found some really great people tho. We found a family that was being taught but when they took the missionaries out they stopped going to church. So we are starting over with them and all 4 of their kids are the ones that help us teach. They are all crazy excited to be baptized! haha. The parents might take a little bit more time but when they see the example of their children they will make the decision. But yeah pretty much all of this week was knocking on doors. We made 67 contacts. The mission standard is 70 but we didnt count Monday (old area). So we would have made it!! haha. Anyways everything is good here. I am liking being out of the office. Its more relaxing. I love you guys and miss you so much!! I hope you have a great week! Be good and always share the gospel with everyone!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment