Hey guys! So this week was transfers but theyre keeping me and Elder Lasley together in the same area! haha! So we are still in Ciudad España and he will end his mission there in March. So I will be in Ciudad España for like, a quarter of my mission. haha. I dont mind it tho cause its a good area! Nothing much has been going on here besides missionary work!! haha! We have a baptism date for this Saturday for Jordy, but he has to quit the smoking and coffee. But we feel like he will do it. Other than that, this week has been pretty uneventful. Yesterday my companion was sick all day so we didnt go out of the house all day... haha. But oh well! This week we hope to find some more people to teach and work with. I havent eaten anything strange in a while... haha! But now that I said that I will probably be getting something weird this week... haha! Well I hope everything is going good! Miss you guys and love you!! Be good Emma! Have fun! Love you!!!