Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

Hey guys!! So how was your Thanksgiving? It sounds like it was great! My Thanksgiving dinner, was chicken neck soup with hearts and lungs. haha. It wasn't that bad. You just et the neck like ribs. haha. So everything is good here. It is coming up to the middle of hurricane season so its always cloudy and rainy and stuff. I got asked but an old drunk lady if she could kiss me. haha! We told her no. I made tortillas for the first time yesterday! We ate lunch at a members house and she taught us to make tortillas. They were delicious. haha.



So we have 2 serious investigators, and one family. The others want to hear the message, they're just never there when we go. One is a man named Juan, and the other a 16 year old boy named Josue.. The family we just met and the wife has lymphoma and so she wants to know why God puts trials in her life. we showed her Ether 12 and a little bit about the plan of salvation. We explained to her that trials are for our benefit and Heavenly Father uses them to lift us up. Sometimes its not in this life, we receive those blessings in the next. I love you guys much!!! I haven't seen any nativity scenes here. haha. So I wouldn't know. Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment