Monday, March 24, 2014

NEW COMPANION!

Hey guys! How are you guys doing?! Well this week has been good! I got a new companion, from Baja California Mexico! So yes, I have to speak only Spanish. haha. I haven't heard any English since Wednesday :P haha. But hes cool. His name is Elder Vargas. We worked hard this week, and in only 5 days, we found 9 new investigators, 7 baptism dates with 2 families, and have found more families. So things are going pretty good. Our branch is helping us with the work and theyre fellow shipping our investigators nicely. How are you guys doing? Those are some nice pictures! haha. I have had several opportunities lately to help blind people. Because Ciudad EspaƱa is full of them for some reason. So I think of Kevin and Bryant lots. I didn't know Grandpa and Margie are going on a mission. haha! Must have been in a letter that didnt send. haha. Well Love you guys and miss you! I hope you have a good week :) Be good Emma! Thanks for the prayers :)

1 comment: